Our Society is named after Saint Joasaph of Belgorod, bishop of Russian Orthodox Church, sanctified in 1911. The Society of Saint Joasaph of Belgorod is the spiritual follower of the brotherhoods of Saint Joasaph that existed in St. Petersburg and Pargolovo city before 1918. Our web sites has various materials and information related to St. Joasaph.
The members of our Society were active participants of the design and construction of the St. Joasaph of Belgorod Church in Pargolovo city near St. Petersburg. The Church was designed according to the traditions of wooden church building of Russian North.